A method of transmitting information by sending pulses of light through an optical fiber.
- Fiber is ideal for heavy users and businesses heavily dependent on Internet access.
- Fiber carries high bandwidth over long distances.
- Fiber is minimally prone to interference. Fiber-optic cables are not affected by changes in temperature, rain or cold.
- Fiber offers dedicated capacity. There is no limit on speed
- High capacity
- Versatility and scalable performance
This is offered where fiber optic access is available to the building. This is however restricted to most urban areas in Kenya including Nairobi, Mombasa, Kisumu, Nakuru and Eldoret.
things to look out for
- If you need Internet, contact us and we shall get the right solution for you